Thursday Roll Call

pennykid
on 3/10/11 1:25 am - PA
Hi Deborah!  Welcome to the best board around and also to the loser's bench!!!  Walk around inside your house today---it's important to keep moving.  But you already know that!!!     Hope you're feeling well!!!
Julia              
Patricia R.
on 3/10/11 1:53 am - Perry, MI
Hi there,
Welcome to the Roll Call and the Board.  PA has the best support I know of.  To help with the rain/walking dilemma, put some music on, upbeat, and walk in place for as long as you would outside.  Leslie Sansome has some DVDs, and videos on On Demand, I think, where you walk in place and they are a decent workout.

Congrats on your surgery.  Keep sipping your water, and walking...that is the way to heal and get better.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

futurefitnhappy
on 3/10/11 6:12 am - PA
I have some of the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVDs.  Thanks for the reminder!
Deborah
HW 258/ PSW 245/ CW 165.8/ GW 131.5 (HighestWt/PreSurgWt/CurrentWt/GoalWt)

bvohl
on 3/10/11 6:06 am
Welcome!!

As the others have said, this is TRULY the BEST board around!!!

Congrats on your surgery! Keep updating us on how you are doing. Inquiring minds want to know!

Welcome to the loser's bench....we will make room for you!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

pennykid
on 3/10/11 1:29 am - PA

Hi all!

I'm at work.  Had some work to do this morning but nothing for right now.  Since I have trouble driving in low-light conditions, Paul brought me in today and a friend will come pick me up.  (Glad I only live about 5 miles from work!)  Hope to get home ok---have to go through an area that 's prone to flooding.  And I hope you all make it home safely today too!!!

I'm planning to take a walk inside the building this afternoon.  I've been trying to do that once or twice a day this week, and I can feel a difference---I'm feeling better.  I think I've even dropped about 2 of the 5 lbs I had put on. 

Have a great day all!!!

Julia              
sandy L.
on 3/10/11 4:05 am - Altoona, PA
Hello everyone. Good afternoon. Looking out my kitchen window it looks like a river with the water just running down. Got to the store today for the wonderful tomato soup, pudding and yogurt. Seem I "didn't understand" or "misinterpreted" what the hospital told me when I left last week. I am excited about having tomato soup for supper.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views